Wednesday 3 April 2013

Im Back!
I'm Back! I've finally deiced to use my blog again. Being honest I was never into blogging but lately I've been inspired! Let me know on my http://www.youtube.com/user/glitteralittle?feature=mhee what you would like me to blog about, weather its reviews on makeup? My current life etc... Its all down to you people,  after all it is you guys reading it.  Im currently thinking of doing a blog sale, as I was scanning through my wardrobe the other day and was thinking 'do i even where most of this stuff?' and the answer was NO! So why should I let the stuff go to waste when I can sell it to you people! Ive knits from topshop, random tops, shorts... A bit of everything really... So please let me know your opinions! Xx

6 comments:

  1. I would probably recommend not selling the stuff. Because if you only have one t-shirt like probably a patterned one and put it for sale many people will want that...who will you give it too? You need to have more than one item of a specific item, if that makes any sense! Maybe you should do a give away on the clothes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE you to do a blog sale. I absolutely love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog sale would be amazing! Your style is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep a blog sale would be good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog sale would be cool but I think that a giveaway would be better as you probably only have one of each item!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that looks gorgeous!! I might have to try it....!!!
    Mollie xoxo
    www.thefashionofcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete